- Memcache plugin - This is released as a technology preview.
- Subquery optimizations are now included. This was originally planned in the now abandoned Mysql 6.0.
- InnoDB now has persistent statistics and can help in better analysis.
- InnoDB tablespaces are transportable. Some of the limitations and issues with previous releases are now gone.
- InnoDB now has Fulltext index support.
- Row based replication now includes the original query.
- Time delayed replication - This was doable using Percona(Maatkit) tools but is now in built.
Wednesday, 30 May 2012
Sunday, 20 May 2012
Anyconnect client gives this error
AnyConnect cannot confirm it is connected to your secure gateway. The local network may not be trustworthy. Please try another network.
After fighting it for a while, I found an answer in the release notes
Firefox 2.0 or later with libnss3.so installed in /usr/local/lib, /usr/local/firefox/lib, or /usr/lib. Firefox must be installed in /usr/lib or /usr/local, or there must be a symbolic link in /usr/lib or /usr/local called firefox that points to the Firefox installation directory.
So the following fixes it
mkdir /usr/local/firefox cd /usr/local/firefox ln -s /usr/lib64/libnss3.so ln -s /lib64/libplc4.so ln -s /lib64/libnspr4.so ln -s /usr/lib64/libsmime3.so